Monday, September 19, 2011

Grandma Style













Wearing; Sportsgirl blouse, American Apparel pants, Sportsgirl loafers & Oasis bag (old)

An outfit I wore a few weeks ago when it was still chilly, unlike today which was beautiful except a little too windy for my liking. I'm actually wearing shorts, it's crazy how much I've missed them. You'll see if you continue to read my blog that I love/obsessed with blouses. They are just so classy and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. I ordered another one a week ago, and don't you just love the feeling that you know something is on its way to you? I come home excited to see if it's here or not, always a little disappointed when it hasn't arrived yet, but tomorrow is another day. The blouse, white pants and loafers, John would say it kind of seems like I've stepped out of my grandmother's wardrobe, but I love every piece of this outfit. When do you think? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment