Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Twenty First Season






Wearing; Maurie & Eve top, random skirt, Tony Bianco boots & J-Line Designs necklace

This is an outfit that I wore to a friend's 21st recently. I've wanted this Maurie & Eve silk top for a while now and I'm so happy that I splurged and finally go it. Such a unique style and very versatile. I paired it with this patterned skirt for a quirky and younger feel. I think I'll be using a lot more pastel colours from now on. More on that puzzle in the backlground later.

This year for me is where most people I know turn 21 - except for me I have to wait till next February :(. I love seeing people I don't normally see, especially since its been three years since I left high school. Catching up with old friends is one of my favourite things and I've also found that I've grown closer to the friends that I see most often, if that makes any sense. How have your 21st seasons been? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment