Friday, October 7, 2011

End Of Year Ball








Wearing; Sequin dress from Asos & Novo heels


Thursday night was my end of year aviation ball. I had never been to one previously so I was extremely excited to get all dressed up and see everyone all fancy. These opportunities don't come around often for me. I wore this gorgeous sequin dress that I found on Asos about two weeks before the night. I was so happy that it fitted well and was such a good bargain, except for the sequins making me scratch and bleed, the dress was a dream. Such a good night with excellent company, I'm really blessed that I was able to find such good friends in my course. Yes that is John and I don't know why he is pulling a weird face in that second photo. We have very few good pictures together, so it's saying something that I am putting these up here. xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You look absolutely amazing :) you kind of remind me of a singer called Eliza Doolitle - SO cute :) adore your shoes and omg those heels = amazing :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! that outfit is to die for! love your blog, i followed pretty girl <3

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! Need those shoes in my life haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous, love the sparkles

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! thanks for the comment and glad to meet your blog, it's so cool! That dress is awesome! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, love those heels, pretty woman!
    Girl you have the whole package!
    Stunning. x

    orginalnumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete