Monday, March 12, 2012

March Wishlist

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been on a little holiday on the Gold Coast, photos up soon. Here's some clothes lust for now.
1. Banana Taipei bag - seen in my last post with Chiara from The Blonde Salad, I haven't stopped thinking about how much I want one! Definitely in red, not sure if I should get the tote size one or the little baby satchel. Decisions decisions.
2. Zara heels - I'm loving the trend of simplistic strappy heels, but I have a thing about showing all my toes in heels (it's weird I know) so these are perfect for me.
3. Shampalove jacket - this jacket has been popping up everywhere and I'm in love.
4. Rag & Bone shorts - love the print on these.
5. Zara mint pants - I've been craving some mint for a while now, just gotta trek it to Zara in the city... xx

1 comment:

  1. Definitely should be on the list of must haves!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete