Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Look For Less - Mary-Kate Olsen

I haven't done one of these in a while but when I saw this look from Mary-Kate I just fell in lust. Every piece of this outfit is something I now want so I thought I'd do my best to try and recreate it for you guys. xx

1. Must have these boots from Kurt Geiger. They are very similar to Acne ones I've seen. Asos also does a very similar boot that is slightly less expensive which you can see here.
2. I think I prefer the slimmer look of these
Asos pants, a bit more professional looking and less frumpy.
3. Sportsgirl blouse which is currently in stores. I chose a loose fitting top but a fitted one would work too.
4. Unfortunately I couldn't find a really oversized pink blazer so I chose this Sportsgirl blazer which has a lovely muted colour.


What do you think? xx

1 comment:

  1. Like the pink blazer.

    Thx for your comment. I followed, hope you follow too.

    aminasstuff.blogspot.com

    xoxo Amina

    ReplyDelete