Friday, November 18, 2011

Shades of Pastel Pink

Wearing; Topshop top, Sportsgirl blouse (worn as cardigan) & loafers, Glassons shorts (old) & bag, J-Line Designs necklace & Rimmel metallic nail polish.


So I know I've kind of dropped off the face of the blogging planet as of late but that might have something to do with uni and studying and I got a new job and the fact that my main computer got a virus and now won't let me go on the internet... Nevertheless I'm back.

This is what I wore to breakfast yesterday morning. Caramel latte and a giant pancake with maple syrup and strawberries, so good. Very pink and light and I paired it with this new scalloped singlet to create a very feminine look. Of course I couldn't go outside looking too girly so on went the man loafers and bullet necklace.

Another exciting note, last night I met Emma from Spin Dizzy Fall. She was so sweet and lovely and didn't make me feel like a complete loser for coming up to her. I was completely giddy afterwards :) Have a great weekend everyone. xx

2 comments:

  1. You are the nicest! I know it's really odd meeting people you've only ever seen on the net but hopefully I didn't embarrass myself! haha
    And I do know your blog, I don't know how I forgot about those sports girl palazzo pants!
    And by the way you looked absolutely stunning in the photos for your end of year ball. Perfect outfit and not too much or over the top.
    Hopefully bump into you again sometime! ;)

    -Em
    SPIN DIZZY FALL

    ReplyDelete